Class Reunion - Class of 1969 - Liberty, Mississippi
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG
Release Date: 24 Jul, 2015
The storyline is quite interesting, though I would have like to see more interactions between all the characters. However, the ending is a little lacking. Overall, the game is quite good.. super pc game! you can play it!. super pc game! you can play it!. Attractive title, I wanted to discover what’s the bitter truth. The story is simple with mysterious murders we’ll inquire. Then to learn that there’s something behind it.
At the start I’ve went to an area with too strong monsters, the game doesn’t tell you a precise area to go just here. But once you’re on the good place, it’s ok.
A choice we make will kill a character or not but we can’t guess it during the scene.
At first I thought the enemy to be one of the characters we hear talking but even being mean, he’s not the culprit.
You have skill pills to apply to characters, a fairy for each place who’ll give you a reward if you killed all the monsters (or the boss) or let monsters for level up. Much later you could reach 2 places which have the best skill pills and gear.
Average graphism, 2 animals to travel. I've done it in 18 hours.
I’m disappointed we learn the Bitter Truth once we’re done with all the rest for the final path.
Still the Bitter Truth is surprising!
A tip: save before the final choice.. As much as I like rpg games like this I just CAN'T<\/u> recommend it at all. I know I didn't play it for a long time and neither am I the type that gives a negative review fast but I have the same problem as most of the others who already gave a negative review.
- It's just way too slow to even enjoy playing it, so I never even got into the story before giving up. I really looked forward to playing it as I love rpg games like that but it's plainly pointless to even try!
Sorry, if that sounded harsh but it's my honest opinion. Hopefully, there will be a fix for this even though I don't think that will happen at all.
On a side note: Maybe it works on a better PC\/Laptop without any problems but the game requirements shouldn't be an issue in the first place.. I normally try to play RPGs longer before writing a review, but this has a lot going badly:
1) the walking around animation is jerky, which is really frustrating
2) even with battle animations off it takes too long to do anything in battle, and it's horrible with animations on
3) sound is in really short clips, that have jarring seams where they loop
4) poorly translated from another language
5) I only saw a few areas, but everything I saw was overly spread out. the first combat area was a huge complicated maze with only a few battles (no random encounters), so I just spent a long time following the right hand rule until I eventually found the other exit.
6) many visible seams in textures make areas somewhat confusing to navigate, and make them look very bad, even for RPG maker games. This is an amusing little game. There are some issues, but that may be because of my machine... Or that the developer is new to it all. You play as Maurean, a prince sent undercover to find the truth behind a series of murders across the world. In the end, he will need to face a bitter truth.
Should be a fun game. Get it while it is on discount.. Unable to be played on Windows 10. For this reason, i am writing this review as negative until the developer either fixes it or states this on the store page. Since it is basically unplayable on windows 10, this is very negative for me. I cannot return this for a refund as it has been too long. I also tried to contact the developer, so let's hope they look into it.
It also seems the "ANNIVERSARY PATCH" might be the culprit why this game broke on windows 10.
Some people mentioned that talking to the npc that turns off "MENU HUD" fixes this issue, but it did not fix it for me.. The storyline is quite interesting, though I would have like to see more interactions between all the characters. However, the ending is a little lacking. Overall, the game is quite good.
Voodoo Whisperer Curse of a Legend patch 8 download pc
Artizens Official Soundtrack Vol. 1 [full version]
Shattered God - Quest for the Divine Relic keygen free download
Yemon Activation Code [serial number]
PAYDAY 2: The Bomb Heists activation code generator
Battleship Lonewolf 2 crack and patch
Human Resource Machine Activation Code [License]
Mazetools Soniface (Lab Edition) Torrent Download [key serial number]
QLORB Wall Paper Set [crack]
El Hijo Torrent Download [serial number]