Tommyknockers Download Windows 10 Free
Download ->>->>->> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
As a young, new arrival in Breckenridge, Colorado in the 1860’s, the only job you can find is to guard each day’s newly mined gold at the local mine each night.
Unfortunately, the mythical creatures known as Tommyknockers that keep the mine’s riches safe from outsiders are determined to take all that mined gold back, and with a vengeance! While the gold could easily be taken from the mine to the nearest town each day, scavengers, thieves and bandits in the area are relentless and the only safe place the miners have left is inside the mine itself, due to the fact that everyone knows about the Tommyknockers and NO ONE dares mess with the evil and dangerous creatures. This is where YOU come in: with very limited supplies, do you dare keep the gold safe overnight from these terrifying Tommyknockers, inside the very mine where they dwell? Can you succeed where all others have not only failed, but died horribly?
- Defend the gold and yourself throughout the night from the Tommyknockers in a haunted Colorado mine!
- Setup a defensive perimeter with bear traps
- Throw rocks to scare away, injure and hopefully kill the Tommyknockers or at least keep them at a safe distance
- Use a candle-burning lantern to illuminate the pitch black darkness and scare away the Tommyknockers, but beware, candles and matches are extremely limited each night! You WILL be in the dark for part of each night!
- The more gold you keep safe from the Tommyknockers each night, the more supplies you can buy from the General Store each day to help you survive the next night!
Genre: Indie, Early Access
Gray Wolf Interactive LLC
Gray Wolf Interactive LLC
Release Date: 15 Mar, 2018
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or newer
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Tommyknockers is an Early Access game, and minimum specifications may change during development.
While I will not make any certain judgements; as the game is in early acesses, I would say for the price to give it a shot! Overall, it was a fun game, but I felt like the concept got kinda old after awhile. It was a bit of a challenge and I hope whoever decides to play it does better than I did lol.
Here is my experience: https:\/\/youtu.be\/1BtlnZeCa20<\/a>. I can't recommend the game in it's current state because it's just really frustrating. You can hit 20 of these things with rocks and they just keep coming, and coming, and coming. I don't understand how you're supposed to be able to beat this or even guard the gold for very long. It's basically like Boogeyman but with more movement. I just didn't care for it. Some people may actually like it but it's not for me.
Check out my video if you're curious:
www.youtube.com\/watch?v=MmYZcqogtKc&t=1s\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noreferrer\" id=\"dynamiclink_1\">https:\/\/www.youtube.com\/watch?v=MmYZcqogtKc&t=1s<\/a>
Hitman: Contracts Free Download key serial number
Rocksmith 2014 Edition Remastered Green Day Song Pack III download ...
Capsular Activation Code [Ativador]
Alpha Version.0 Torrent
Infinity Disk download low mb
Gotta Get Going: Steam Smugglers VR download for pc [hacked]
Alien: Isolation - Season Pass Download] [crack]
Long Arm of the Law Free Download [pack]
To Trust an Incubus - Sound Track download dlc
Evening Star 2: Tide of Chaos activation fix