Class Reunion - Class of 1969 - Liberty, Mississippi
https://keababies.com/products/baby-wrap-carrier - Here are a few steps to follow for KeaBabies Bbaby Wrap Carrier -
• Fold the baby wrap into half with KeaBabies logo in the middle and wrap it around the stomach with each side towards the back.
• Cross the wrap behind your back to form a "X".
• Pull both ends of the wrap through the front under the logo.
• Pull both ends and cross it over to wrap behind your back.
• Cross them over your back and tie a double knot at the back or the sides whichever is more comfortable for you.
• Now you can put your baby in
• Hold the baby with one hand over your shoulder. Gently move the baby’s leg through the inner layer then shift baby to the other shoulder. • Repeat the same for the other leg.
• Shift the baby to another shoulder and repeat the same.
• Spread the wrap both sides under the baby’s bottom.
• Put the baby’s leg through the logo part of the wrap. Do the same for another leg.
• Keep holding the baby’s bottom all the time.
• Pull up the logo outer layer over the baby’s back and shoulder.
• There you are now, perfectly hanging the baby over you!
Do not rush. Take your time.