Class Reunion - Class of 1969 - Liberty, Mississippi
Title: Blast Brawl 2: Bloody Boogaloo
Genre: Action, Indie, Early Access
Mind's Eye Games
Mind's Eye Games
Release Date: 26 Oct, 2016
Easily one of the best combat platformers I've played. Fighting feels really satisfying and even though it's EA everything feels really polished and finished. It's got a bunch of modes on versus and single player. Really fun game! For local multiplayer don't even think twice, just grab this gem!! Oh, and the music is great!. Really like the game, still in early access so I cant give a final note, but it is on the way to a solid 10\/10
- The music\/sound
- The style of the game fits pretty well
- Really good tutorial, not too annoying or complicated
- characters play totally different
- suprisingly high amount of variating enemies
- different mods with different possibilities
- one of the few really playable games while being early access
- story mode would be really perfect, the style of the game would let a lot of variations for the story mode and give it some more longtime motivation(like finding stuff for characters or unlock characters on different difficulties) which it seems to lack at the moment
- just buying the characters is ok, but, in my opinion, a little blunt, it would be way better to get them through different kind of achievments, for example: reach wave X on some map, finding the character while playing story mode, killing 50 enemies in a row without dying, etc. (similar to games like Risk of Rain)
- parying melee attacks isn that good, maybe it could stun for a short duration aswell, but then again maybe I am too noob and cant use it usefully
All in all I totally recommend<\/span><\/span> the game though!. Very good addictive game. This game is great with a couple of friends on the sofa. Fast paced and lots of fun. The charactors work very differently from each other which gives lots of aspects to the way you play the game. Having lots of fun with this game, both multiplayer and single player, working through the waves.
However really really looking forward to the adventure mode. I believe this mode would really make the game complete and give you a more focused goal to play alone or with friends.
Overal very enjoyable and addictive gameplay. Cant wait for adventure mode!!!. This is one of the games you will never regret buying:
* Insane local multiplayer fun for up to EIGHT people!!
* Controls feel great, with each class having its own fighting style. Many combos are possible
* Wave mode is very entertaining in single player or local co-op
* Versus mode is where the game shines. Fast-paced fighting with highly responsive controls, original gameplay, not a mere "copy" of other games in this genre
* Even in early access the game feels "ready", with some really good content, and much more is coming
* Great dev support. Had an issue with controllers, Dev readily pushed out an update to fix it. GO FOR IT!. This game is amazing. I'm completely hooked. The combat moistens my undergarments.. Blast Brawl 2 is a pretty solid local multiplayer release that offers some pretty solid mechanics.
The real selling point is the differences between characters. Each character, for example, may either parry and attack or kick an enemy away. The "dashes" also vary in a variety of offensive or evasive designs.
Matches are fast pased with one hit kills and fast movement speeds. The game has a SamuraiGunn or Towerfall vibe in that sense, although the game has much more of a traditional arena brawler design.
Despite fast movement many attacks are a little slugish to execute. While this doesn't damage the experience so much it does, sometimes, feel a bit counterintuitive - although this may become more natural as I play more.
Ultimately Blast Brawl 2 is pretty tight for an early access. The only real issues are poor default key bindings for controllers, and an unattractive menu screens, not huge issues.
Deffinately worth a purchase if this is your type of game.
Subscribe to my curator page for more local multiplayer recommendations: http:\/\/store.steampowered.com\/curator\/7189360\/<\/a>
XZ Free Download Crack Serial Key keygen
The Settlers : Heritage of Kings - History Edition rar Download
Hell`s Little Story 2 Download Crack Serial Key keygen
Animated Puzzles download for pc in parts
Classic Fun Collection 5 in 1 download for pc [Xforce keygen]
Crazy Machines Elements DLC - Gadget Fun amp; Tricky Riddles Free D...
Rise of the Pirates download utorrent
The Tactics of War Activation Code
Spy Fox 2 quot;Some Assembly Required quot; Activation Code
Divine Souls F2P MMO download setup exe