Beacon Download Install
Download >>> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
Beacon follows the journey of space privateer, Freja Akiyama, on her endless search for her crashed ship’s emergency distress beacon. In your search you’ll not only find weapons and items to help you; you’ll also be collecting DNA from the enemies you defeat. When you inevitably die, you’re given the opportunity to integrate the DNA you've collected into your genome, allowing you to alter your statistics and gain gameplay-altering physical mutations for your next clone's life.
In the search for the Beacon, new questions arise; just how many clones of Freja are there? How long has she been stuck in an infinite cycle of survival? How much of her humanity will be sacrificed before escaping?
- 5 Randomly Generated Levels -- Enter at the outer forest, fight your way through the tropical swamps, and push through the pollution to the cryptic Prism Vault where your Beacon is being held!
- A rich multi-faction world to explore -- Discover the mysteries behind Kovus 18, find tinkered Weapon Variants left behind by previous clones, and track your secrets found percentage at the end of each level!
- 6 Unique Weather Types with Storm Events -- Avoid or make use of Hailshards, Tesla Storms, and Polluted Tornadoes.
- 125+ Items Spread Across 4 Item Types -- Regain an advantage with one time use Pickups, activate your re-useable auxiliary, swap your grenade mod, and stock up on passive mods!
- 75+ Weapons -- Spread across 5 factions each with their own unique technologies.
- 75+ Mutations -- Gain new abilities with each death and alter your character into something not quite human.
- 35+ Enemies with 8 Champion Variants -- The varied factions that inhabit Kovus 18 will fight each other as well as you.
- 3+ Boss Fights -- Including the Solus Hivemind and Excavation Spider!
DNA is the core of Beacon’s gameplay loop. Through the use of Freja’s state-of-the-art Clone Bay and DNA dropped by deceased enemies, upon death you’re given the opportunity to alter your genetic makeup, changing your statistics before a fresh clone is ‘printed’ back at the beginning of the game. Each faction has their own set of unique DNA and mutations, allowing you to become a battle-hardened mass of metal, a luminous abomination of insect flesh, or anything inbetween.
The planet you've crashed on is unfamiliar. The only information available is its name – Kovus-18 – as it flashes up on your Visorsys OS; the rest of the record is blank. It seems that either nothing is known about it, or whatever was known has been scrubbed from the database. Multiple factions populate its surface, each seemingly at war with the others, and all of them hostile to the planet's newest inhabitant… you.
In Beacon, you play as Freja Akiyama. Having grown up in the backwaters of civilised space, Freja always dreamed of adventure. Enrolling in the military at a young age, she quickly discovered both her natural abilities for combat and piloting spacecraft, and her inability to work within the strict regimen of the armed forces. Freja lives and works aboard her ship, the Ouroboros – a single-berth, heavily-modified light spacecraft that boasts state-of-the-art weaponry and facilities.
Genre: Action, Indie, Early Access
Release Date: 27 Feb, 2019
It's cool, and has several layers of interesting loot and progression systems to play with. The world is interesting to explore, with many things to look at and read about.
The combat is decent, maybe a bit less clear or weighty than I'd like, but still, well made.
RPG Maker MV - Ancient Dungeons: Forgotten Depths Ativador download...
The m0rg VS keys download android
Abbey Games Bundle cheat code for ps3
Collection - Crusader Kings II: Ultimate Unit Pack Free Download [a...
The Shape Of Heart Crack Serial Key
Hentai Shooter 2: World Tour activation.rar
Street Fighter X Tekken: Full DLC Pack crack pirates bay
LAST WAR 2044 crack google drive
Monster Maze VR Activation Code [hack]
Urban War Defense [crack]