Class Reunion - Class of 1969 - Liberty, Mississippi
Title: Assetto Corsa Competizione
Genre: Racing, Simulation, Sports
Release Date: 29 May, 2019
English,Italian,French,German,Simplified Chinese,Traditional Chinese,Korean,Japanese,Polish,Portuguese,Russian
Assetto Corsa Competizione - HOTFIX 0.6.1 AVAILABLE NOW!:
Dear #ACCompetizione followers,
a new hotfix is ready for download! Please restart your Steam client and have a look at the changelog below!
- Added rear-view camera display in Lamborghini Huracán GT3.
- Consistent mirror resolution in all cars.
- Fixed ghost car not working in some instances.
- Ghost car now has a more stable render.
- Fixed replay highlights increasing with longer sessions.
- Fix to mirror resolution default.
NOTE: defaults to intended default resolution (MID) without changing anything. The EPIC setting is now eliminated. No action required from the user.
- Added presession timer to MP.
- Fix to false-positive DQ resulting from teleporting to pits.
- Fixed standings widget not updating total player count.
- Fixed driving camera resetting after entering and leaving the pause menu.
- Fixed both Nissans' setup ECU values, now start from 1.
- Fixed potential issue with road effects settings not loading properly.
- Race communication durations edited for important messages.
- Race results now show gaps to leader.
- AI skill and aggressiveness sliders remember last set values across game modes.
NOTE: AI values will reset after initial launch so pay attention when playing for the first time.
- Informative help snippets added when selecting each graphics setting.. Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 5 is OUT NOW!:
Assetto Corsa Competizione, the Official Videogame of the Blancpain GT Series championship by SRO Motorsports Group, is releasing today its 5th Steam Early Access Program update, featuring Circuit Zolder, which was reproduced by Kunos Simulazioni using Laserscan ® technology, and the unique Emil Frey Jaguar G3.
ACC racers will have access to a tricky combination with the new V8 car and the challenging Belgian circuit, which will be paired with exclusive new Special Events to challenge worldwide online leaderboards, giving everyone the chance to join the “Competizione”.
Kunos Simulazioni developers are using the useful feedback provided by the community through the official forum to work on the best simulation and gaming experience possible for Assetto Corsa Competizione: that’s why the work of the last month has been focusing on overall stability and consistency of the code behind the game. This flow will cause the Spectator mode, the Multiplayer voting system and the other “visible” features to come with our next updates and the 1.0 version of the title, although this decision to make ACC basis even more solid will hopefully pay in the future by providing these features with a better overall experience as a result.
- New Emil Frey Jaguar G3 car.
- New laserscanned Circuit Zolder racetrack.
- New special events with online leaderboards.
- Fixed disappearing main menu UI in VR.
- Texture memory optimizations.
- Fixed a chase cam rotation bug.
- Fixed a TV camera bug.
- Car light improvements in TV camera views.
- New inertia calculation method and new more accurate inertia value (advice for setups, use softer fast damper to let the body move and settle, instead of having the car and wheels jumping)
- New motion ratio calculation for dampers resulting in more accurate values dedicated for each car.
- New ABS feature. ABS now never lets higher than 70% difference between left and right brake pressure. Improves behaviour on extreme torque vectoring, like braking and going through a water puddle with one side of the car, but can result in inner wheel locking if driver insists braking hard while turning into a turn. Might need more rear brake bias on certain cars.
- Improved ABS logic, resulting in better turn-in under braking, on certain cars (most notably modern cars such as the Huracán, F488, BMW M6).
- Improved TC off on gear-change functionality. TC is instantly switched off and on again when a gearchange occurs, in order to protect the engine and drivetrain from heavy vibrations, especially on situations where kerbs and the engine limiter are involved (part of real cars' TC logic too, occasionally they will even not allow the gearchange). Now the TC off timing is car-dedicated and optimised. Some cars might handle a gear change better than others.
- Improved tyre thermal model, especially wet tyres.
- Improved tyre grip when tyres are overheated, such as after a spin.
- More tyre wear when tyres are overheated, no free meal.
- Corrected bumpstop position and functionality of the Ferrari 488 GT3.
- New ECU maps for all cars. ECU maps now influence power, fuel consumption and throttle maps. Usually the lower number is the more powerful and has the most power consumption. After the initial 3-4 values, it switches to wet ECUmaps with similar power and fuel consumption but different throttle maps. Please check the official forum for all the released cars' ECU map characteristics.
- New launch control for all cars. Now with manual clutch, just engage 1st gear, put the clutch and accelerator to the floor and the engine will stabilize around 5000rpm. Release the clutch gradually while keeping the accelerator fully open to avoid stalling.
- Audio engine optimizations
- Fixed potential wrong volumes switching cameras
- Fixed time multiplier for the end race replay
- Fixed wrong trackmap cars position during replay
- Intro sequence updated. ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE LAUNCHING OUT OF EARLY ACCESS MAY 29, 2019:
It’s the day our sim racers have been waiting for…
Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games are delighted to finally announce that Assetto Corsa Competizione, the Official Blancpain GT Series game, will be launching out of Steam Early Access soon. Very, VERY soon…
May 29, 2019.
That’s right, we’re launching next month!
Thanks to the extraordinary quality of the simulation, Assetto Corsa Competizione will allow players to experience the real atmosphere of the BLANCPAIN GT SERIES championship, including official drivers, teams, cars and circuits, reproduced in-game with the highest level of accuracy ever achieved.
The final version of Assetto Corsa Competizione will include the following key features:
• MULTIPLAYER AND SINGLEPLAYER MODES: Assetto Corsa Competizione will have an advanced ranking system which will evaluate both individual performance and driving behavior, rewarding the most virtuous drivers and promoting fair play in online competitions. The effective matchmaking function will make sure that users can compete with opponents of similar skill level and easily find online races to join, while the leaderboards will allow the players to compare single-lap performance with drivers from all around the world with the same car, circuit and weather conditions. Career, Championship and Free Play modes will offer a complete and customizable gaming experience, suitable for players of every skill level.
• CHAMPIONSHIP AND CAREER MODES: Assetto Corsa Competizione will include a brand-new Career Mode designed in collaboration with Lamborghini Squadra Corse and official driver Mirko Bortolotti – Blancpain GT Series champion 2017 – who will introduce players to the first driving tests, giving them precious suggestions to start their adventure in the Blancpain GT Series. This mode will allow users to create their own racing team to take on all driving tests and racing weekends with an astonishing level of realism and with the main objective of any professional driver: to win. Championship mode will allow to virtually reproduce the Blancpain GT Series Season in the shoes of one of the official drivers.
• REALISTIC WEATHER CONDITIONS: Assetto Corsa Competizione will include competitions of different durations – from Sprint 60’ races to the famous Spa 24H Endurance race – which will give to players the chance to experience variable weather conditions during the whole race, influencing the track’s visibility and car handling. The possibility to set different weather conditions will help create races that are always different, with outcomes that are never given for granted.
• THE MOST ACCURATE CIRCUITS: Thanks to LaserScan technology, every official circuit is recreated with the utmost accuracy: All curbs and details perfectly replicate their real counterparts, granting a gaming experience as faithful to reality as possible.
• ADVANCED VISUAL AND AUDIO EFFECTS: Unreal Engine 4 will guarantee photorealistic rendering and an accurate representation of scenarios, car materials and weather conditions. Thanks to the multi-channel audio sampling of real GT cars, the game conveys captivating and immersive acoustic surroundings and realistic environmental effects.
For more info, head over to the Steam store page. BUT, before you do that, take a moment to check out the latest trailer for Assetto Corsa Competizione below. Got any questions? Leave them in the comments below or reach out to us on any of our social channels…
. About Matchmaking feature in ACC:
Dear ACC racers -
We have noticed some concerns over our forum post regarding a more detailed definition of the feature "matchmaking" and multiplayer.
This topic has been widely shared and discussed over various platforms, resulting in and alluding to an incorrect conclusion that Assetto Corsa Competizione will not feature any matchmaking feature and that the 1.0 version will only come with a simple server list when it comes to "how to join a multiplayer race" inside the title.
Even though ACC will release in a short time, we would like to clarify the situation in order to allow all current or future customers to be clear about this whole topic. We invite you to keep in mind the following:
- Our Dev. Blog forum post aimed to clarify that ACC will not feature any automatic scheduling of multiplayer races, and we would like to underline that nothing of the sort was ever promised during the Early Access programme.
- Assetto Corsa Competizione does feature multiplayer matchmaking. This feature is made possible thanks to a brand new Rating System (that will evolve together with the game after release in order to work even better), and it will help all players to automatically join the best match according to their skills and safety on track. Our system will first sort the servers giving the proper weight to players' preferences and rating indicators and secondly allow them to:
A) Press a Quick Join button that will automatically connect them to the theoretical best match;
B) Select their preferred server from a filtered server list on the ACC multiplayer page.
Anyone expecting an automatic scheduled racing system, featuring a calendar, a booking system and continuously updating leagues misunderstood what was stated by Kunos Simulazioni; on the other side, all reacting to this with the feeling that an automatic matchmaking function would have been missing can hopefully feel better now.
Kunos Simulazioni, as already known, will continue developing ACC even after 1.0 in order to closely look the feedback from the community and make the Competizione even better after its initial full-version launch.
. Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 7 is OUT NOW ON STEAM!:
Dear ACC racers –
Yes, we have been a bit silent in the last few weeks, but it was for a specific reason that we can call:
“0.7, the 0.6 we always wanted to release”.
This new title’s Early Access programme has been once again a great journey to spend with our community. Although we had a defined and scheduled roadmap from the beginning, some features were not released quite as scheduled. This has prompted the team to work on an evolution of the 6th Early Access release, adding more game features, updates, fixes and optimizations together with a new game mode, called Custom Race Weekend. The entire team appreciates the continued feedback received on the official Assetto Corsa forum and social networks, and we are happy to mention just a few of the key entries from our upcoming changelog:
Dynamic and Custom Weather: it is now possible to set a session with a pre-selected and even customized starting condition, enabling dynamic and unpredictable evolution.
Introducing visual and mechanical damage affecting bodywork, suspensions, aero and a brand-new, sophisticated tyre damage model that brings tyre management and endurance racing to a whole new level.
Introducing much-needed penalties, without which serious competition is unimaginable.
A new Multifunctional Widget that will allow players to see real-time track positions, manage pit stop requests and race strategies. This HUD element also allows the player to manage all aspects of car electronics.
Introducing rating-requirements in Multiplayer, with kick and ban commands.
Custom Race Weekend mode will allow players to set up a customized race weekend experience.
Brake air duct simulation: it is now possible to change the brake duct aperture that affects brake – and indirectly – tyre temperatures.
Introducing the SRO E-Sport GT Series Round 1 Special Event. (Note that this special event is controlled remotely, and may appear shortly following the Steam release).
And much more, including further Multiplayer and Ratings updates, optimizations, improved collisions and graphical, gameplay and user-interface updates.
Please visit our official forum, Steam and website news section to see the complete changelog.
The release date of the full version of Assetto Corsa Competizione will be announced soon, but the full release does not mean the end of development at all! In the meanwhile, let us invite all of our fans and players to Monza on the occasion of the first race of the 2019 Blancpain GT Championship, organized by SRO, where the development team and the game will be both available on-site at the first round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series on April 13th and 14th.
- Opened SRO E-Sports Series - Round 1 special event.
NOTE: This special event is controlled remotely and may be invisible for a short time after the release.
- Reintroducing Endurance game modes.
- Added Custom Race Weekend mode that allows you to completely customize a race weekend, including number of races, mandatory pit stops and time multiplier.
NOTE: Some features, such as the Superpole session will become available in the full release of the game.
- Introducing penalties for various on-track transgressions: pitlane speeding, cutting, failure to serve mandatory pitstop within the pit window.
Penalties include warnings, drive-through, stop&go and disqualification. Cutting is penalized depending on time gained. Cuts with large gains result in DQ straight away. Speeding in the pitlane may remove your fastest lap in non-race sessions, and serious speeding results in DQ straight away. Added penalty for reversing.
- Introducing pit stops with refuel, tyre change, damage repair and serving penalties.
- Introducing dynamic weather, custom weather and track status presets: the Weather page in the menu now allows you to select existing presets and enable dynamic weather for each single one of them. The preset defines the starting conditions, and also have a significant effect on what you can expect. Weather variability can range from 1 to 100%.
The Custom weather preset allows you to set each aspect of the conditions, including cloud cover, the intensity of rain and levels of track wetness and standing water.
NOTE: Selecting the Clear weather preset and high variability doesn't mean that you can expect drastic changes over a short period. Cloudy weather on the other hand, has a much bigger probability of producing precipitation, but variability can also render conditions to improve significantly.
NOTE: The weather is designed to be dynamic over realistic periods of time. However, as it uses game-time, the player can accelerate weather transitions by using the time multiplier.
- Various improvements in cut detection and corresponding penalties.
- Fixed engine start assist sometimes failing to restart the car.
- Added input to change secondary (Racelogic device) pages. Cycles between current laptime, delta, stint time and speed). Default key is ALT+D.
- Added input to toggle wiper on and off. Uses last selected wiper speed. Default key is ALT+W.
- Replay pause: now updated on random access.
- Replay pause: now possible to use the free camera controls with the same speed as 1x speed.
- Improved management of automatic highlights priority and avoiding flood.
- Option file for replay in [Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione]/Config/replay.json
- Added possibility to reduce saved replay time in options/general.
- Fixed wheel speed with different replay playing times.
- Fixed replay focused camera for disconnected cars during random access.
- Next car/previous shortcut is now based on relative car positions.
- Improved logic for white/yellow/blue flag and optimizations for marshalls.
- Fixed fireworks/tracklight/endmode for replay.
- Permanent spotter message groups.
- Added short wait time at the start of the formation to allow enough time for manual starting procedure.
- Fixed Safety Rating (SA) decaying in both race and solo conditions.
- Improved Racecraft Rating (RC) development directly after unlocking.
- Improved Consistency Rating (CN), should now be more sensitive to inconsistencies.
- Improved Consistency Rating (CC) to be less volatile.
- Improved ingame rating widget to highlight rating value gains.
- Rating widget will now allow to unlock the highest rating Competition (CP) and remain in collapsed state then.
- Added data charts and insights for SA and RC rating Driver Profile Rating Page.
- Fixed driver category assignment in Total Rating page, added Beginner and Rookie categories.
- Due to the significant changes in RC and SA, both ratings will be reset. Progress in TR, CN and CC will remain.
- Fixed a bug in VR that caused the racing HUD to flicker and hit performance by constantly re-rendering the overlay.
- Introducing visual and mechanical damage:
Mechanical damage affects bodywork, suspension, aero and tyres.
Visual damage affects bodywork, windows, can deform body parts and also affects the functionality of headlights.
- Added dynamic windshield dirt effects that are cleaned off during pit stops.
- Added blurred brake disc visuals.
- Fix for Dash and DashPro cameras having wrong offset/rotation when using custom settings.
- Fix for wrong camera pitch after F1 cycle with lock to horizon enabled.
- First release of the new multi-page and multi-functional widget, replacing the old Standings widget.
It contains a real-time track position page, standings, pit stop strategy and car electronics. Navigation is possible with all navigation inputs, including keyboard arrows, D-Pad and mouse.
It enables the player to control all car-related inputs (TC, ABS, wiper, lights, rain light etc.) on the fly, without having to map each key to the steering wheel/button box.
NOTE: the MFD uses navigation inputs, which means input overlap may need some bindings to be remapped.
NOTE: the MFD navigation in VR is not yet functional, thank you for your patience.
- Introducing weather forecast and grip status widget: a simple widget on the HUD that alerts the player of changing weather forecast in 10 and 30-minute projections. It is also visible on the race and setup screens.
NOTE: It shows weather forecast in real-world time, which means in accelerated sessions the forecast will be translated to a time that is easier to understand for the player.
- Fixed timing issues on car dash displays.
- Additional server information on Multiplayer lobby page, including session status and dynamic weather indicator.
- HUD pages can now by cycled backwards using Shift+F2.
- Added realtime track position widget.
NOTE: it is now the default page inside the MFD in multi-car sessions.
- Weather and Track status summary now visible on the weather tile in the Single Player page.
- Added helper information for various single player pages and the new weather page.
- Added tyre pressure readout on tyre app to help users who do not use cockpit cameras monitor tyre pressure.
- Optimizations in multithreaded CPU calculations.
- Brake duct simulation. Influences brake disc heat and braking efficiency, but also rim and air temperature inside the tyre and thus pressure and general tyre temperature.
- Brake duct settings in setup aero screen for all cars. Setting 0 is a completely closed duct and can provoke brake fade very very fast, exceeding 1000°C. Never to be used in a real race, but added for simracer's gratification. Setting 6 is completely open and can keep the brakes very cold.
The peak temperature is of course important but keep in mind that a low setting not only heat. Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 4 is OUT NOW!:
Octave activation key
WARRIORS OROCHI 4 OROCHI - Legendary Weapons Wu Pack 2 [key serial]
Kink Ativador download [Patch]
Naotora Ii Debut Costume Set download utorrent windows 7
Princess.Loot.Pixel.Again Download] [Patch]
Realms of Arkania 2 - Star Trail Classic rar Free Download
Into Oblivion download cracked pc
Obscure [serial number]
Project Nimbus Activation Code [Ativador]
Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign [Patch]