Liberty Attendance Center - Class of 1969

Class Reunion - Class of 1969 - Liberty, Mississippi

Thanks for a very memorable weekend. It was a blast, and I am now official over Nancy and the Super Ball !!!!!!!!

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LIKE REECE, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR EVERY ONES HELP, GLAD THAT EVERYONE COULD ATTEND. MOTHER SAID SHE DIDNT KNOW THERE WERE SO MANY GOOD COOKS IN ONE CLASS. IF I HAD KNOWN THE WEATHER WAS GOING TO BE SO GOOD, I WOULD HAVE WANTED TO STAY ALL AFTERNOON AND NIGHT AT REECES CAMP, THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL SPOT.

WE CAME OUT AHEAD ON THE MONEY, NOT MUCH . I WILL TRY TO GET AN ACCOUNT IN OUR NAME FOR THIS??
This past weekend made me realize just how blessed we were to grow up with the people we did, and at the time and in the place that we did. We don't always count our blessings as often as we should. No matter where I live, Amite County will always be home.
AMEN Jane, I came away from this weekend thinking just how fortunate we were to be raised where we were and when we were

Jane Purvis Phillips said:
This past weekend made me realize just how blessed we were to grow up with the people we did, and at the time and in the place that we did. We don't always count our blessings as often as we should. No matter where I live, Amite County will always be home.
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

Jane Purvis Phillips said:
GERALD WALL said:
LIKE REECE, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR EVERY ONES HELP, GLAD THAT EVERYONE COULD ATTEND. MOTHER SAID SHE DIDNT KNOW THERE WERE SO MANY GOOD COOKS IN ONE CLASS. IF I HAD KNOWN THE WEATHER WAS GOING TO BE SO GOOD, I WOULD HAVE WANTED TO STAY ALL AFTERNOON AND NIGHT AT REECES CAMP, THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL SPOT.

WE CAME OUT AHEAD ON THE MONEY, NOT MUCH . I WILL TRY TO GET AN ACCOUNT IN OUR NAME FOR THIS??
Glad to hear that the money worked out on the positive side. Thanks for taking care of all the financial aspects of the reunion.
This weekend was a blessing in so many ways. Thanks for all the hard work. Lots of memories were were brought back to mind and many new memories were made. We are so blessed to have been able to get together. Can't wait until next year. Love to all. Kathy
This was great. I enjoyed every minute of it. It was so good to see everyone. I appreciate the hard work that

went into the preparation and execution of these events. I add my "thanks" and am also grateful for our heritage.

I look forward to seeing everyone next time.
I believe Jane has stated it most simply and sincerely

...and thanks to Reece & Gerald for goading us into coming 'home'.

Many, many thanks to the 'girls' who added all of those fine touches
and for doing the real 'work' of making the reunion a reality.

until next time...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Reece Nunnery.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service