Liberty Attendance Center - Class of 1969

Class Reunion - Class of 1969 - Liberty, Mississippi

tanyajack's Discussions (488)

Discussions Started (488) Replies Latest Activity

Why do we gain weight as we age?

"The amount of lean muscle mass we have is the primary determinant of metabolic rate. In other words, the more muscle mass we have, the mor…

Started by tanyajack

0 Sep 16, 2019

How can I lose 10 pounds in 7 days?

Because 3,500 calories equals about 1 pound (0.45 kilogram) of fat, it's estimated that you need to burn about 3,500 calories to lose 1 pou…

Started by tanyajack

0 Sep 16, 2019

What causes a man not to get a hard on?

After lots of research and analysis, it was tested in more than 12 independent labs in the US and Europe, on an initial number of 1,450 bra…

Started by tanyajack

0 Sep 7, 2019

What are the best facial treatments?

There are a number of skin care treatments available today, which help individuals rejuvenate their skin to a great extent. Skin problems a…

Started by tanyajack

0 Sep 7, 2019

12 Ways To Make Your Belly Flatter By The End Of The Day

If you are overweight women Are you worried about your weight gain? Now it is the right time to do some special effect of reducing your wei…

Started by tanyajack

0 Sep 6, 2019

The Best Way To Get A Flat Belly In 4 Weeks

Cinderella solution is a step by step guide for weight loss … It offers a one of a nutritional program supported by the latest scientific r…

Started by tanyajack

0 Sep 6, 2019

7 Tips To Control and Lower Your Blood Pressure

Blood sugar may be a sneaky health issue; however there are several powerful foods which will facilitate your lower blood sugar levels expe…

Started by tanyajack

0 Sep 5, 2019

How To Cure Nail Fungus With Vinegar In Under 3 Minutes?

Fungal infections are common throughout much of the natural world. In humans, fungal infections occur when an invading fungus takes over an…

Started by tanyajack

0 Sep 5, 2019

How do I fix my erectile dysfunction?

One major mistake that lots of individuals create regarding their ability to act in gender is that they suppose that their age is what play…

Started by tanyajack

0 Sep 3, 2019

What can I eat to lower my blood pressure immediately?

Blood pressure is the force that moves blood through our circulatory system. It is an important force because oxygen and nutrients would no…

Started by tanyajack

0 Sep 3, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by Reece Nunnery.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service